[eDebate] NDT Caselist Update

lacyjp lacyjp
Mon Mar 26 17:46:03 CDT 2007

1. If you broke new arguments at CEDA submit them.

[If you scouted them, or even just have a good summary in your head, it
would help the scouts at the NDT immensely if you submitted the
information.]

2. Below is a list of the teams we have nothing posted for at
http://opencaselist.wikispaces.com/NDT+List

If you are on the list, get your information posted on the wiki or send
it to the appropriate person now (See the email messages below.)

Thanks!
--JP Lacy
lacyjp at wfu.edu

ps-Like I said before, if you've already submitted your information, but
it isn't posted, its either lost or the Wake staff hasn't had time to
post it. Re-sending your info, or just posting it) is probably a good idea.

Georgia State LP (Lemuel & Pozzi) ? Need Aff
George Washington SW (Sterling & Wallace) ? Need Aff
Kansas JL (Johnson & Lathrop) ? Need Neg
North Texas CE (Cholera & Elson) ? Need previous affs (If they aren't
already on the wiki) & Neg
Richmond CS (Chicvak & Smith) ? Need Neg
Samford MW (Macumber & Wilkerson)