[eDebate] solution to pillaging

Josh Hoe jbhdb8
Tue Mar 27 13:08:55 CDT 2007

I usually would joke along with you but the problem is that HOLDING
TOURNAMENTS relies on continued good will from administrators. If we
continue down the current path people will not agree to host tournaments.
This has now effected multiple CEDA national tournaments and the Wake
tournament...And I am sure it has effected many others as well.

My guess is that you enjoy debating.....Traveling....Seeing your friends?

Oh, and by the way, if you steal 5k in equiptment from a University that was
nice enough to host you....you probably should be prosecuted.

Josh