[eDebate] Student Rep. Meeting Updates

gabe murillo gabejmurillo
Fri Mar 30 22:18:05 CDT 2007

I think that it is obvious that 15-20 people are not an adequate sample size of the students in the community. As a district student rep I was disappointed to miss the meeting because of travel mishaps, but was also disappointed to hear that the meeting was not changed. I think the question we should ask is what do we do now? Is there anyway to fix this problem for this year? at the very least I think we should make sure that this doesn't happen again.

all the best

gabe murillo
wayne state

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.