[eDebate] Apologies....or whatever

Josh jbhdb8
Fri May 4 20:25:50 CDT 2007

Few people I respect have written me angry I posted so:

1) I am anti-censoring anything anyone writes.  I said this explicitly but
want to repeat it.  I disagree with what was said, but think they should
have the write to say it. In no way am I for censorship of the DCA.

2) I dont hate Bricker or Jennings or anyone at KU.  I like them all.  I
dont think they are homophobes or women haters..I also said this explicitly
but wanted to repeat it.  I think we should be very careful about what we
write in a public forum.

3) It seems people think I am trying to make the "hypocricy" argument about
KU.  That is the opposite of my intent.  I in NO way want to make the
argument that this devalues the affirmative run at the NDT...My point was
that it WAS valuable.  Please do not misunderstand me on this.

Hope all goes well, sorry to offend anyone,

Josh