[eDebate] DCA Bio #9.7: Patricia B. (Mc)Todd(enson)

kellen mcaffee theonlykellen
Sun May 6 01:46:22 CDT 2007

First of all I would like to express/expel a smelly, disheveled "load" of
regret (just as any DCA Bio-engineer would).  I am sorry that it is I who
has to make this posting, and you can be assured that I am wearing rubber
gloves and a respirator as I lay this life bare, err... author this "Bio."

Patricia B. Todd (Mc)Todd(enson)

As an unwitting participant, Patricia learned more about herself than
anything else as she interacted with our community.  What was most striking
was her unbelievable tolerance in relation to the norms of our activity.
Despite obviously not agreeing with our perspectives, she embraced them
wholeheartedly and commended us for our commitment to academic rigor and
honesty.  Rather than simply taking a dump on our community and bragging
about its size, its shape, or its timing, Patricia took full advantage of
our open forum and expressed herself vividly and with rhetorical finesse.

In closing, I would like to thank Patricia for her contribution and place my
solemn stamp of approval on the DCA process.*

Kellen McAffee
Dean of Students
College of the Ironically Stupid
1.25% better than my neighbors, America

*(Questions of vulgarity mask issues of disparity).