[eDebate] Josh...

Michael Korcok mmk_savant
Wed May 9 15:53:10 CDT 2007

You DO understand the real problem here... a great DCA-like bio for Lyttle gets written and posted...  classy, funny, warm, excellent all around... probably THE role model bio as far as meeting your criteria for a good bio...and YOU think it's a PARODY... I love you man, but...   on a related topic, is there a way for me to post a photo of Jason Russell from 15 years ago the next time he does a grumpy/terse post here?  it isn't a close-up shot of his hairy ass or anything...  it still rankles that no one can send in-line pictures in e-debate posts any more because jerks were putting porn into their posts.  I understand why, of course, but still...Michael Korcok
Change is good. See what?s different about Windows Live Hotmail.
www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/default.html?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_changegood_0507