[eDebate] Do you like Comic Books?

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Wed May 9 17:12:45 CDT 2007

Debate people in Baltimore are launching the premier issue of what may be
the First Debate Comic Book, tomorrow May 10th. Tonight at 12:30 I will be
talking to Sean Rueter, BUDL college access coordinator and one of the
leaders of the debate comix project, on my blogtalkradio show (thanks ross).
We will discuss the premier issue, comix in general, and how this untapped
medium can be used to teach debate. We encourage you to listen and call in,
we will be on for 30 minutes, so calls would be great. This is the link for
my host page http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hostpage.aspx?host_id=4678 , you
can listen from there live, get the archive, and see how to call in.

Thanks and please listen