[eDebate] DC Internship opportunity

Jon Paul Lupo jlupo
Thu May 10 15:57:57 CDT 2007

Just wanted to let you guys know about an internship on the campaign
I am working on. Unfortunately it is not a paid position. But the
last time i posted a message like this Steve D'Amico came to work for
JIm Webb and Steve is now managing a legislative race in Virginia.
Those of you who know Steve know what a miracle that is ... just
kidding .. sort of. Anyway shoot me an email if you're interested.

Announcement:

Senator Tim Johnson?s reelection campaign is seeking interns.
Applicants should be self-starters and detail-orientated, with a
passion for politics, for campaigns, and to reelect an incumbent
Senator.  Interns will have a wide range of responsibilities
including helping facilitate an aggressive fundraising effort,
performing political research, planning events, and managing other
administrative duties.  The office is informal and hard working.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to
Elanna at timjohnson.com.  If you will not be available full-time,
please specify your availabilities.

Lupo