[eDebate] Baltimore College Debate can now take donations

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Sun May 13 00:20:53 CDT 2007

I have added a paypal button to the www.baltimorecollegedebate.org website.
It is a buy now button on the bottom of the home page, you can either pay
through your pay pal account or via credit card..... Donations will go to
program expenses, and will help support our efforts to create debate
opportunities for as many students as we can. We are not as of yet a 501c3
and will thusly not be able to give you a tax exemption letter with the
thank you letter we will send out but if you would like to help out anyway,
we would appreciate anything you are willing to donate...thank you and sorry
for the sales pitch