[eDebate] Why we should praise Fallwell

Tue May 15 17:16:15 CDT 2007

It is my understanding the Mr. Fallwell was a ardent supporter of college
debate; participated in open discussions with college debaters from a round the
country; and provided financial and administrative support for the Liberty
Debate program. I think people who are saying, essentially, that they are glad
he is dead, should be ashamed of themselves and are merely demonstrating their
intellectual immaturity. I was raised southern babtist, but I have long since
left the church. Regardless of my religious views, I can still admire someone
for their support of academic debate.

Scott