[eDebate] atrocities

Donald Bryson anabaptist
Tue May 15 21:26:22 CDT 2007

Okay, I just want to know what these atrocities are that Andy keeps talking about?  Seriously....

are there Concentration Camps for Yankees outside of Lynchburg?

was Falwell secretly funding al-Quaeda to kill off Andy's family?

is Liberty really just a brain-washing center for the religious right?

Seriously, atrocities?  You're throwing impact language like it's nothing Andy.  This isn't a fiatted world that we've created in a debate round.  What the hell are you talking about?

Bryson