[eDebate] FALLSWELL THAT ENDS WELL

Nathan Sweed nathan.sweed
Wed May 16 01:05:28 CDT 2007

Kuswa: Wither is Jerry? I will tell you. We have killed him---you and
I. All of us are his murderers. But how did we do this? How could we
drink up the sea? Who gave us the sponge to wipe away the entire
horizon? What were we doing when we unchained this earth from its sun?
Whither is it moving now? Whither are we moving? Away from all suns?
Are we not plunging continually? Backward, sideward, forward, in all
directions?

Andy: I'm a very gay scientist.

Gordon: Look, I'm no web-spinner, but Jesus and the Holy Ghost
probably think you're a dick.

Louden: At least wait a little while (there's no telling if he's coming back).

Donald "Darko" Bryson: 28 days... six hours... 42 minutes... 12
seconds. That... is when...Jennings will post something funny.

Jennings: [something not funny]

Whit McRedundantName: Were you gay in December?

Andy: Closeted.

BJ: A perfect segue into this short biography.

Kuswa: I smiled. But not at Jenning's post.

Stannard: Is life sacred? I'm sure you people could really provide
some answers on this one.

-Ravenna Wilson***