[eDebate] University of Rochester Job Announcement

Ken Johnson kenrjohnson
Thu May 17 11:14:57 CDT 2007

I got the go ahead from the dean, so here is our official job announcement:

The University of Rochester Debate Union is seeking to hire two assistant coaches for the 2007-08.  The appointment will begin September 1st and run through May 2008.  The modest salary will also include university health benefits.  There are no teaching responsibilities with this job, only debate coaching.

 If you are interested in working with one of the largest policy debate programs in the country, please send me an email with your resume and references.

Thanks,

Ken Johnson
Director of Forensics
University of Rochester