[eDebate] Join Baltimore College Debate Or pre pay some entry fees for next year!

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Tue May 22 15:49:56 CDT 2007

Hello,

I am finalizing my website and online store however i thought if there are
folks looking to spend some budget money before the end of the month i have
a plan ( and its not quite the 2ar yet).

Baltimore College Debate will be selling memberships and entry fee credits
on line in order to cover our expenses for next years Baltimore College
Debate tournaments.

Check out more information on the Baltimore Collge Debate project at
www.baltimorecollegedebate.org

Entry Fee Credits can be pre purchased and are good for any team at any
point during the season. You can transfer your entry fee credits, or give
them to us to support new programs. If you really liked  we will permit
trading of them....as i develop the scripts and databases to manange the
credits i will give you more information on it....

We are offering Memberships to Baltimore College Debate for Next Year.
These will include 8 entry fee credits( a $120 value), a BCD T shirt
(to be shipped seperately), access to all BCD evidence and curriculum
resources, and our email newsletter, and a 10 per cent discount on
summer 2008 Baltimore Debate Cooperative. Your support now helps us to
start the season with money we need for our tournaments.

We are as of yet not a non profit and the articles of business
incorporation are on the way, thus this is not a tax-deductible
charitable contribution, it is simply a way to help support a program
you know can work.

Membership can be purchased on line at
https://theyoursstore.com/displayProductDocument.hg?productId=2&categoryId=3

the estore takes credit cards,checks or paypal and if you need a
receipt beyond what you are given in the invoice let us know and we
will make something for you.

Memberships are for the 2007-2008 season, if you have any questions
please contact me either here or at andy at baltimorecollegedebate.org