[eDebate] A BUDL team needs a judge for NCFL this weekend

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Tue May 22 16:48:14 CDT 2007

Hello,

Baltimore Freedom Academy, a high school member of the Baltimore Urban
Debate League, is attending the NCFL tournament in houston this weekend and
needs a full commitment of judging. We will pay $25 a round for 5 rounds
plus the committed outround. We are looking for someone who will already be
at the tournament. please contact me immediately if you are interested.
Though it is not required if you wanted to help out with the coaching of the
team im sure they and their coach who is travelling with them would
appreciate it.