[eDebate] it's ok to be pissed about the topics

Michael Korcok mmk_savant
Wed May 23 16:13:32 CDT 2007

Every year someone is pissed off by the list of topics that come out of the topic committee.  And every year I defend the topic process and mock the malcontents. I have written 3 posts today only to have Jessica convince me to send each one to the Drafts folder and take a long walk. So tomorrow, or the next day, or whenever, I will express my frustration while still trying to be constructive.This day I will only post that if you are really disturbed with what has come out of the topic committee, you are not alone. Michael KorcokBakersfield College
Add some color. Personalize your inbox with your favorite colors.
www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/personalize.html?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_addcolor_0507