[eDebate] Thanks for the Replies

Duane Hyland privethedge
Thu May 24 13:18:39 CDT 2007

Hi ,Thanks to everyone who helped me out with my random question about the topic process. I appreciated the correction of my mistaken belief on your topic process, and I now understand it much better, and will be able to explain it to my debaters when they ask how their college teams pick the topics they will debate when they enter the college ranks. Duane

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that person that he, if he had the power, would be in silencing mankind
 If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth; if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by  its collision with error." John S. Mill

"Have a Cluckity, Cluck, Cluck Day"