[eDebate] Pardon My Interuption

Mike Girouard mike_girouard
Fri May 25 06:29:50 CDT 2007

I know that we are in the midst of topic discussions, but I have a unique problem that I need some help with.

  I am currently working at a hotel that is refusing to pay overtime to it's employees and from what I can gather is guilty of other infractions of federal and state law. I have done all the preliminary research and know all the laws that they are violating, but still have some unanswered questions.  I have tried to get some answers out of the local Texas Workforce Commission office, but never get a strait answer and tend to just get the run around.

  I was hoping that someone might have the contact info for a past debater who has moved on and is now specializing in employment/labor laws that might be able to answer some questions.  If you know anyone who might be able to help I would appreciate a back channel with contact info.  This is not an isolated occurrence where they are refusing to pay just me, this is affecting all of the employees currently working and who knows how many other previous employees.

  Thanks In Advance,
  Mike Girouard

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.