[eDebate] Baylor/Emporia Switcheroo

Matt Gerber matt_gerber27
Tue May 29 14:13:57 CDT 2007

Hi folks! Baylor and Emporia have decided to swap our tournament dates for
the upcoming 2007-2008 season. The Glenn R. Capp Debates at Baylor will be
held October 20-22, 2007 and the Pflaum Debates at Emporia will be held on
January 20-22, 2008.

We believe this will change the complexion of the travel schedule in
multiple positive ways. First, it creates a first-semester travel option in
the state of Texas, and in the southern half of District 3, something that
hasn?t existed in a long time. Second, it allows Emporia to continue hosting
a tournament, as their traditional weekend was unavailable to them for the
upcoming season.

We hope you all will continue to support both tournaments!

~Matt Gerber and Sam Maurer