[eDebate] Information

Southworth, Bill Bill_Southworth
Tue May 29 19:00:22 CDT 2007

Greetings!

     Allow me first to thank those who responded to my earlier request for
enrollment data.  However, more assistance from the remainder is needed.
Please contact your Admissions Office &/or Registrar to find out what the
UNDERGRADUATE enrollment was for the first year your college qualified for
the NDT and the last year (for most that would be within the last couple of
years).  We are working on a new addition to the NDT History and I think you
can see the purpose of such data.  Thank you in advance for your cooperation
and helpful assistance.

Bill Southworth