[eDebate] I love these topics!

debate at ou.edu debate
Wed May 30 19:48:20 CDT 2007

I had to say something.  No resolution has less than 45 words!  I think i need more lessons on how to dumn it down for the people
who dont understand like a subject heading in a course catalog.

My TOP TEN reasons why i love this topic!

10 - and/or topicality and/or extra-topicality
9 - U.S. as savior - we will do it right this time!
8 - My plan is written already, i dont have to....
7 - I had a line of novices waiting outside my office door this week, pantering the topic from memory..
6 - We can give more guns to Isreal to crush those "terrorists" on the west bank
5 - This time i will get to really put my finger on "constructive engagement" -- what is non constructive engagement?
4 - We can finally get those damn critical teams to quit their funny business and give som AmRams
3 - No more nuclear war debates!  right?  more case debates with non-Khalizad or beardon impacts!  right?
2 - The 50 and over club - which resolution has less than 50 words?  (guess before you look)
1 - Narrow topics make you dumn - this has to end some day!