[eDebate] 2008 NDCA Championships

Tara Tate tara_l_tate
Thu May 31 14:00:29 CDT 2007

The National Debate Coaches Association is proud to announce that the 2008 NDCA Championships will be held in East Lansing, MI on April 12-14.  We are thrilled that Okemos High School and Michigan State University will be serving as hosts for our next tournament.  We look forward to working with Orion, Greta, and Will over the next few months.  Policy and Lincoln-Douglas debate will be offered.

We encourage the college community to come to Michigan and support our endeavor.  The NDCA Board is very proud of the tournament we have created.  Our vision is to create a championship tournament that is for and by the community.  We want to create a weekend that is 100% focused on bettering the high school community - every dollar brought in from entry fees are put back in to the tournament.

If you would like to become a member of the NDCA, it is still very convenient and inexpensive to do so.  Membership can be taken care of on the AFA website - just add the NDCA to your list of other organizations you are creating memberships for.  A mere $25.00 will get you an annual membership - lifetime individual or institutional memberships can be created as well.  This is a great way to further build bridges between the high school and college debate communities.  We had many college coaches join our membership this past year.

We look forward to seeing everyone in East Lansing in April!

Tara Tate
President, National Debate Coaches Association
Director of Debate, Glenbrook South High School

Change is good. See what?s different about Windows Live Hotmail.
www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/default.html?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_changegood_0507