[eDebate] Fwd: DCA Debater #10 - ANDREW JENNINGS

Josh jbhdb8
Fri May 4 15:50:18 CDT 2007

Forwarded from Florida,

Josh

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: joseph carver <hardfeelings at gmail.com>
Date: May 4, 2007 4:49 PM
Subject: Re: [eDebate] DCA Debater #10 - ANDREW JENNINGS
To: Josh <jbhdb8 at gmail.com>

Josh,

As I no longer subscribe, I can't post. Would you forward this:

My annual reminder to the community that people OTHER than those who find
your uneducated, irresponsible discourse reprehensible, read these. Until
recently, my own high school students read it. Perhaps the chairs of your
departments will enjoy this reading? Your deans?
Wise up. This forum is not the appropriate place to embarrass yourselfs, or
your schools. Eventually someone will have had enough and someone in an
administration will read these. And then your program and others will be
jeapordized.

Joe Carver
Carrollton School of the Sacred Heart

--