[eDebate] Fwd: DCA Debater #10 - ANDREW JENNINGS

Steven D'Amico stevendamico
Fri May 4 18:18:36 CDT 2007

I'm about to get my ass in trouble again. But it looks like Kansas has
proved my earlier defense of DCAs unwarranted.

I just really find this DCA profile ironic in terms of certain affirmative's
Kansas was running this year which discussed last years DCAs.