[eDebate] DCA Debater #10 - ANDREW JENNINGS

Andrew Michael-Don Casey acasey3
Sat May 5 18:16:10 CDT 2007

"The standard that has been set for DCA bios is that they must be
demeaning and the debaters are valorized more for their epic shits and
incest attempts than actual debate accomplishments. .... In many ways
the same standards for sexual harassment in the workplace are
appropriate to consider here. It doesn't matter whether a group of
people all have each others permission to demean one another when it
creates an environment where others outside that group who rely on a
space for their professional development/career feel
uncomfortable using it. "

to use the parlance of our times, are you fucking serious?

Yea, I'm absolutely convinced that everyone who has written/is writing
a DCA bio has now got the standard in their head that they must create
a shit story to top jennings'.  Let's be honest with ourselves here,
All of us who know jennings will remember him for his great success to
some degree...but no one will forget the time he shit on nate's dining
room floor at the heart party of 2006. Jennings is a unique case in
comparison to other DCA bios i hope to still be able to see soon
(because this current business is becoming boring as hell)

The sexual harassment workplace comparison is absurd (and slightly
trivializing). Bricker didnt offer a quid pro quo that you must watch
the video of jennings pooping or you wont get a first round next year.
I think you just reaffirmed Blake's collective victimization arg.

Seriously, its Cinco de Mayo go have a margarita or something. Stop
trying to place blame and go enjoy yourself. Nothing is more
life-denying than people trying to highlight more problems with
jennings lifestyle.

-Andy Casey (who is apparently an acceptable form of incest)
**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This email (including any attachments) may
contain confidential, proprietary and
privileged information, any unauthorized disclosure or use is
prohibited. If you received this email in
error, please notify the sender and delete this email from your
system. Thank you.