[eDebate] Dr. Jon smokes Snoop Dog Quantities

Ken DeLaughder kenedebate
Mon May 7 00:53:44 CDT 2007

It's VH-1's charm school.. although I think MTV owns VH-1...

I watched it... it was... lol... ohhhhhh awesome...maybe you could show it
to an into to debate class....he does outline the rules of debate really
well.

Of course, one of the charm school girls thinks he is wrong... she think you
first cut em down...

we're still laughing at my house... debate truly is everywhere.  I think
this can be used in performance sometime.. pop culture... Good job Toni...
helping them get it right.

lol

Ken D.