[eDebate] Dr. Jon smokes Snoop Dog Quantities

Josh jbhdb8
Mon May 7 18:42:11 CDT 2007

Since you wouldnt answer backchannel...and since I am authentically
interested...Do you consider that there are differences between forums that
allow for different standards of what composes ethical posting behavior?

Would you go on Sesame Street and start cursing up a storm for the little
kids for instance?  Would you do jokes about holocaust revisionism on the
survivor radio show?

Again, there is a difference between the claim that one OUGHT not say
certain things and saying one CAN not say certain things.

Finally, what did you think about the school that was trying to prevent a
legitimate graduate from getting a degree because of pics she posted on her
myspace page....I guess my concerns are absurd enough to deserve your
derision?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-0705060333may07,1,7360683.story?coll=chi-newsnationworld-hed

Josh