[eDebate] Dr. Jon smokes Snoop Dog Quantities

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Mon May 7 19:33:16 CDT 2007

Josh,

To me it seems the forum for such things is EXACTLY the DCA's...whether it
should be or not, it  seems to be that the ethcial posting behavior for
dca's has become exactly what you say people ought not do...are you
suggesting that in a world where that is what dca's are they shouldnt be on
edebate?perhaps on a website? but then that would be worse...or maybe you
think not...how bout a website where any person mentioned could delete or
change their name,....perhaps a wiki where people could edit the entry...