[eDebate] who's number 8, who's number 7? where are the bios

Burk, Christopher R crb012000
Tue May 8 12:54:45 CDT 2007

Malcolm and anyone else interested,

The posting of the DCA bio's are a bit delayed but will continue soon. Shawn Powers bio of Alex Iftimie should be next be it is 'under review' and not because it might be published. So he suggested that we just go ahead to the next author for the bio for the #8 debate. Well, the author of that one needs to answer his email and post the bio ASAP. So the posting of the bio's has bogged down but it will proceed later today or tomorrow (hopefully).

Again, I take no responsibility for the content of the biographies. Those who contacted me indicating their willingness to write a bio are only told when to post and the results of the vote. Everything else is their decision.  But, generally, please consider trying approaching these bio's with a sense of humor. Life's too short to seek constantly to be offended.

cb

Christopher Burk
Director of Debate
University of Texas at Dallas