[eDebate] DCA Debater #11: AARON LYTTLE

Joseph Carver carrolltondebate
Wed May 9 14:32:39 CDT 2007

Aaron Lyttle.......what ARE you?
And finally, an answer. I met Aaron when he was a Junior in high school and
in no way did that prevent me from repeatedly attempting to assault him
physically. In all seriousness, Aaron is a great kid and I am sure that he
will be missed by those, who unlike myself, were not afraid of his clearly
non-earthly origins.

JC