[eDebate] Josh...

Josh jbhdb8
Wed May 9 15:57:04 CDT 2007

Hey,

I realized entirely I missed the boat on that one.....just was getting so
much blowback from the "boys will be boys crowd" that it was unbelievable
considering I was actually trying to be moderate.  The reason I
misunderstood is because I assumed it was a fictional character....I didnt
know the guy they did the fake bio on.

As for the picture issue, he he

Love you too, I am certainly wrong often,

Josh