[eDebate] Josh...

Josh jbhdb8
Wed May 9 16:19:35 CDT 2007

One more apology, it has come to my attention that I have at least met the
person in the bio before (judged him once).  I truly am an ass...I feel
awful for in anyway marginalizing someone people obviously think a great
deal of.....I am really really sorry,

Mike is totally right, this bio was exactly what I was hoping for and I
overreacted thinking it was something it was not.

Serious apologies,

Josh