[eDebate] DC Internship opportunity

Steven D'Amico stevendamico
Thu May 10 16:14:37 CDT 2007

You'll also get a front row seat to JPs ringtones. Honestly, what grown man
has "bringing sexy back" as his ringtone while working in a senate office.
:) It was a serious step down from Kayne's goldigger cover.

Seriously though, someone take this job if you want a start in campaign
work... the presidential just isn't an easy way to start a career.

D'Amico