[eDebate] Falwell passes

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Tue May 15 14:36:20 CDT 2007

Sorry,

his benefit to debate does not outweigh the detriment he caused the world...

i dont understand this type of thinking...that we should exonerate people
from the destruction they caused simply because they died....I included
anologies purpsoefully, Stijion while alive impelmented apartheid, Sharon
inetntionally started a war that has killed thousands, and before that did a
lot of bad as well, Cheney has been the archictecht of a world system, that
will kill hundreds of thousands...falwell has led a fundementalist christian
theological takeover of our democracy, that in ways supports all the above
but s.african apatheid...sorry if it doesnt seem like the high road, but i
smile every time the world becomes a better place and Falwell no longer
doing his work makes the world better from my perspective.