[eDebate] Falwell passes

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Tue May 15 15:10:56 CDT 2007

Does the same apply for bin laden, hussein, stalin, hitler, pol pot, che,
reagan, i just dont get it, i recognize his humanity, im sad for his family,
genuinely...but i dont really know the man, but do know his effect and work
to orient the political climate of this country, and know that the whole
world will be better tomorrow than it was today. I guess im saying its no
more disrespectful to ignore the  mans humanity than it is to ignore the
work the man dedicated his life to.

So be sad for the mans family and loved ones, recognize that we dont all die
having lived lives that make things better, and pay honor to his lifes work
by recognizing the impact it had.