[eDebate] Falwell Passing

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Tue May 15 15:25:30 CDT 2007

I would think that it likely meant that i had been effective, if i could be
half as effective as falwell in acheiving my political goals, i would
imagine there would be some smiles...thats fine, and you know what i bet the
good reverend would agree with me.

Stables and Galloway seem on the same page...the page that says lets look to
his lifes work to decide about his passing...i may not be winning that
debate an no one may be enagaging it, but IT DOES OPEN THE DOOR to
discussions about other implications stemming from his work...Louden, seems
to get that, and doesnt exalt or blame, and i guess that makes more sense,
but to me seems to ignore  that falwell  as we know him is through his
work...in a sense i only lose because i was the first person to make an
arg...its like a davis, dunn, turley panel