[eDebate] Falwell passes

NEIL BERCH berchnorto
Tue May 15 15:40:20 CDT 2007

Maybe this is just a function of my particular vantage point on life at the moment (and maybe that makes me hypocritical), but to my mind this is kind of the exemplar for "If you don't have anything nice to say, .."

Andy--I'm almost always with you on substance (and we'd probably be in general agreement if we were sitting on a panel analyzing "Falwell's contributions to American politics"), but this was a time when you shouldn't have hit the "Send" key.

Respectfully,
Neil
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Andy Ellis<mailto:andy.edebate at gmail.com>
  To: Kuswa, Kevin<mailto:kkuswa at richmond.edu>
  Cc: edebate at ndtceda.com<mailto:edebate at ndtceda.com>
  Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 2:56 PM
  Subject: Re: [eDebate] Falwell passes

  i cant seem to find the smiley, for smiling from ear to ear because the world became a better place today, so this will just have to do :)

  Andy
  PS-i know we arent supposed to celebrate it when people die, but to me thats kinda silly, he was a bad person that did a lot of damage to a lot of people, and made the world a less good place. Our world is better with out him, as if he where Stijdom, Sharon, or Cheney....