[eDebate] Falwell Passing

jpzompe at ilstu.edu jpzompe
Tue May 15 15:45:44 CDT 2007

I won't enter the fray of the Ellis and Jennings moronic ramblings.  It is
seriously a loss to the community that Falwell has passed.  Gordon, Ryan and
others have spoken to this already.

As such, although I'm no longer on the NDT committee, I STRONGLY encourage the
NDT committee/Board to immediately send condolences and flowers from
the debate
community to Liberty University and/or Falwell's funeral.  AND, he should be
remembered and honored posthumously at the 2008 NDT.

Whether you liked the man or not, he was a solid, committed force to
high school
and college debate.  He should be remembered as such.

zomp
--
Joseph P. Zompetti, Ph.D.
Director of Forensics