[eDebate] Falwell passes

Scott Herndon scottaherndon
Tue May 15 16:28:55 CDT 2007

Ok, I can't do it...

You say:

So be sad for the mans family and loved ones, recognize that we dont all die
having lived lives that make things better, and pay honor to his lifes work
by recognizing the impact it had.

So, my question is how is smiling at his death because he amde the world a
worse place doing any of the things you suggest? How did your 'smile he's
dead' post pay honor to his work?

Scott Herndon