[eDebate] Falwell

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Tue May 15 21:18:17 CDT 2007

This is not a guy who buys pepsi when i am a coke man...its not opples and
boonoonoos...again my argument is not we cant celebrate the good parts its
that the bad parts outweigh them...I will say again i would trade everygood
thing he did in debate if it meant he would not have led the moral majority
to their increidible political power...