[eDebate] Fwd: Falwell passes (quick post-script)

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Wed May 16 07:32:55 CDT 2007

Thank you, I appreciate the forwarding of a backchannel,

But my apology is sincere, if my actions increased your suffering, or the
suffering of others who feel that Rev. Falwell was an important part of the
their life, then i apologize...of course there is probably very little i
could do to convince you of the sincerity of my apology, but say again, if
my words have genuinely contributed or increased your sorrow and suffering
then i apologize.