[eDebate] Andy Ellis

Seth T. Ellsworth sethellsworth
Wed May 16 14:46:33 CDT 2007

You for once have made me really mad. Now I must post on edebate to tell the
community that I am mad, or else they might not know how mad I am. Also, if
I post then it means that I will have gotten a word in. Additionally, maybe
if I post my anger, you, Andy Ellis, might finally shut up. Because while I
don't post often, I do when I am angry, and maybe you will now know how
angry I am.
Sincerely,
Pinto

Also Joe Carver owes me money still. And that one isn't a halfhearted joke.
Its like $150 dollars for some handbook work that he never paid me for.