[eDebate] Join Baltimore College Debate Or pre pay some entry fees for next year!

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Tue May 22 16:52:27 CDT 2007

Mike Davis made a good point.

If you buy a membership it would free up more of that money for programing
if we couldd just give you the T shirt next time we see you. Since i already
made the offer, please indicate in the special comments part of checkout
your willingness to pick up the shirts. Starting June 1st the policy will
change and if you want the shirt mailed we will add the cost of shipping to
your order, thanks mike and if other people have similar suggestions please
let me know.