[eDebate] ans Young

Duane Hyland privethedge
Thu May 24 09:37:25 CDT 2007

I am curious as to why the College Community doesn't require its authors to submit possible topic wordings with their papers, the same way the High School community does. Our topic process is more about the author defending the wording of prospective topics, than it is having the committee actually crafting the wording for the author. H.

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that person that he, if he had the power, would be in silencing mankind
 If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth; if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by  its collision with error." John S. Mill

"Have a Cluckity, Cluck, Cluck Day"

Got a little couch potato?