[eDebate] ans D'Amico and Farra

Bob db8coach
Sat May 26 03:06:57 CDT 2007

Michael, you don't get sugar when you disrespect others. That's the exception to the rule.

I think your reply just proves my point about your attitude of negativity. But regardless, the resolutions are what they are. Now adapt.

Ok, maybe I am a bit dense, but why does he need to use honey again??? You say yourself that the resolutions are what they are. So why the honey? Sure, if there was a chance of his getting the committee to change something I could see him using the honey rather than vinegar. But that isn't the case is it?

So the bottom line is that Mike was just sharing his opinion. He does that. Everyone should just adapt.

Bob