[eDebate] Congratulations to John Hines

Brent Saindon basaindon
Fri May 25 22:15:47 CDT 2007

Congrats John! That's a big move (it would have been easier to go directly from Phoenix).

Brent Saindon

Alfred Snider <alfred.snider at uvm.edu> wrote: I want to congratulate John Hines, who has just accepted a coaching
position at the Cal Poly SLO.

I am so happy to have had a chance to work with John this last year.
David Register and I encouraged him to leave the dry (but well funded
life) of IBM corporate finance in Arizona and return to debate, for
which he has an amazing talent.

We were unable to offer John a full-time job, but only two half-time
jobs, and I am so pleased that he has found a position that begins to
remunerate him at a level that is better suited to his worth (and has
benefits).

I wish John the best and know that he will do very well in his new home.

Tuna

--
Alfred C. Snider aka Tuna
Edwin Lawrence Professor of Forensics