[eDebate] I love these topics!

J T jtedebate
Thu May 31 09:54:17 CDT 2007

What?  I don't know where exceptionalism or sexism came into my post--and I trust you are not making veilled accusations

  Flexibility--No one said anything about "an overwhelming amount of flexibility"... "overwhelming" is not the same as "more" flexibility...more flexibility than previous years is progress, even if only slightly.

  Now, why are they NECESSARILY bad choices?
  Security Guarantees: "Iran: if you stop aiding Hezbollah and Hamas, we will take military strikes off the table."
  Foreign Assistance:  How about demining assistance to afghanistan (clearly evil)

  Now, across the board, their can be a good arg for quid-pro-quo approaches taint otherwise good efforts, but it has to be made.

debate at ou.edu wrote:
  I think JT is so right

I think I have to add another top 3

13 - We can learn how sexists those muslims are
12 - if you have 3 choices, then there is an overwhelming amount of flexibility - even its three bad choices
11 - Exceptionalism is good judge!