[eDebate] Help with budget request

Kris Willis kristopherwillis
Thu Nov 1 08:17:26 CDT 2007

We will be meeting with the Chancellor's office (President of the University in NC system) soon and we will be asking for more resources and support for the forensics team. I was wondering if anyone out there had helpful tips, resources, or sample proposals you might be willing to share as we begin to prepare for the meeting.
Currently, we have expanded the program to include Public forums and we are averaging over 100 student in attendance for these forums. In other words, we are serving the larger university not just the policy debate team. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Kris Willis
Appalachian State University

Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook ? together at last. ?Get it now.