[eDebate] How to complete your Shirley entries

Ross Smith smithr
Sun Nov 4 16:55:14 CST 2007

1) On debateresults.com do the following:

a) double check the teams entered
b) make sure your judges are entered along with number of rounds (as per
the invitation schools with three or more teams owe 5 rounds for both
the the 3rd and 4th teams, and, "As a norm, all coaches are expected to
make themselves available for at least some judging.").
c) Make sure your judges have a philosophy entered at debateresults.
d) Enter the TOTAL NUMBER in your party (all debaters, judges and
observers) by CLICKING THE "School Info" button at the entry screen.
That's where you also indicate vegetarians and vegans numbers.
e) Double check your school's contact info at debateresults.com
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR SCHOOL'S INFO:
go to www.debateresults.com
log in with your school's password
go to main menu
under Account Management, click "Edit your account"
once there, you can edit and update the contact info (I switched my
phone number to my cell, for instance) and other basic info about your
school.
Click Update before exiting this screen.

2) Please send me and Gary Larson (Gary.N.Larson at wheaton.edu) your
constraints and those of any that are judging with your school.

3) Send an e-mail to your assistants and others remaining them to send
their constraints (you may not know them) and to put up their judge
philosophy if necessary.

Thanks!!

--
Ross K. Smith