[eDebate] UCO Finals

EMarlow at ucok.edu EMarlow
Sun Nov 4 21:57:43 CST 2007

In the final round of the Joe C. Jackson, the University of Texas Laura
Boyle and Desiree Hooper defeated the University of Texas-Dallas Danny
Abbas and Andrew Baker on a 3-0 decision in front of Jason Russell, James
Davis, and Conor Cleary.

Congrats to the University of Texas and their coaches.

Thanks to everyone who attended.  We appreciate the opportunity to host
all of you in Edmond, and we look forward to seeing many of you in
February for the D3 District tournament.

Eric Marlow
Director of Debate
University of Central Oklahoma

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This email (including any attachments) may
contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information.  Any